Sunday, June 05, 2011

Challenge Totals: 15 books (4416 pages) in 21.5 hours of reading

I'm glad I didn't go for the insanity of reading for 48 straight hours.
It was more of an indulgent treat to still eat and sleep (and clean up broken Pyrex), but spend the rest of the time truly losing myself in such a rich variety of books for the weekend:

1. Wither by Lauren DeSefano
2. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
3. Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
4. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
5. Badd by Tim Tharp
6. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
7. If I Grow Up by Todd Strasser
8. Seaborn by Craig Moodie
9. Hero by Mike Lupica
10. Payback Time by Carl Deuker
11. The Roar by Emma Clayton
12. Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill
13. Runaway Twin by Peg Kehret
14. Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
15. The Friendship Doll by Kirby Larson

15 books (4416 pages) - 21 1/2 hours of reading time

No comments:

Post a Comment